Encelade cufflinks are unique and exclusive. Everything about them has been conceived to stand out :
- patented design which required two years of research
- technical movement with 360° rotation
- minimum of 34 components in each pair of cufflinks
- the world’s smallest ball bearings (silent and extremely high quality with a maximum capacity of 150,000 revolutions per minute!)
- Haute Horlogerie finishing (hand bevelling, polishing and sanding)
- limited editions
See them in action
The Swiss brand TF Est. 1968 proudly asserts its identity codes in pursuit of an accessibility that makes no sacrifices when it comes to quality, including even the odd foray into the high-end segment: fun, trendy, sometimes quirky, and set against a carbon ground or some other precious material.
Cufflinks and rollerball pens inspired by the world of watchmaking, fine leather goods exploring a playful theme, not to mention… two promising watch collections already under its belt.
Cufflinks Encelade 1789 I Stainless steel I 360° rotating rotor